A-Z of Vibrant Vegetarian Food
26 January @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| R650
Need some veggie inspirations? Feel inspired to eat more veggies only to find you don’t know how to cook any of them? Want to cook VIBRANT VEGETARIAN FOOD?
Who this workshop is for?
- anyone wanting to move to a more vegetarian way of eating
- interested in expanding your veggie repertoire
- how to get FLAVOUR into your veg cooking
- trying to go meatless a few days a week
- looking for quick and easy vegetarian recipes
- vegetarian family meal inspiration
This workshop demonstration is for you! I am a chef, home cook and working parent who have juggled two kitchens for the past 6 years, I have mastered the art of getting food on the table when you have little time and a hungry family staring at you.
In this jam packed workshop, I will be showing you QUICK & EASY plant based meal ideas which won’t break the bank. Expect a good mix of vibrant salads, soups and meals while giving you lots of kitchen and cooking tips.
Together we will taste, cook and chat all things food and flavour.
I will be showing & discussing:
- everyday vegetarian cooking skills
- how to source good ingredients (without breaking the bank)
- weekday meal ideas
- how to add flavour to your food
- essential kitchen tools & ingredients
- lots of time saving tips
- a snack on arrival
- lots of tasters & dinner
- full colour recipe cards with kitchen notes
A very relaxed evening– people of all cooking abilities are welcome.
Please note this is a demonstration only workshop.
Due to the nature of the workshops and the preparation required we have a strict cancellation policy. Please note: no refunds on cancellation of guests less than 3 days before the workshop.
* Cancellation 5 days in advance 50% of full amount refundable.
* Cancellation 3 or less days in advance, no funds refundable.
Please note you can’t use your purchased ticket for a future workshop; your ticket is valid for the workshop purchased only, as numbers are limited (and to avoid odd numbers in the kitchen when cooking in teams of 2’s).
THE PERFECT GIFT
If you’d like to purchase this workshop as a gift for someone else, insert their name as the attendee and use your own details at checkout. You can then email the tickets to them.