Meatless Mondays Inspiration
16/02/2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| R550
Want to go meatless a few times a week but not sure what to cook? Want to cook VIBRANT FAMILY SUPPERS the whole family will enjoy?
This workshop is perfect for:
- anyone who are interested in cutting down their meat consumption , whether for health, environmental, or sustainability reasons.
- anyone looking for easy vegetarian supper recipes that the whole family will enjoy.
Focusing on accessible & simple recipes which can easily be adapted to use ingredients you might have at home, this workshop will give you a repertoire of vegetarian recipes that is easy and delicious and you will leave the workshop inspired to create your own meals at home.
In this cooking demonstration*, Me, Nsona and Gina will be showing you how to cook 6 QUICK & EASY supper meal ideas that the whole family will enjoy.
- sit down meal tasting the delicious food
- all refreshments
- recipes and kitchen notes
*For a more in-depth vegetarian cooking session, where you will be cooking yourself, please join our next Fabulous Plant Base Workshop.
Due to the nature of the workshops and the preparation required we have a strict cancellation policy. Please note: no refunds on cancellation of guests less than 3 days before the workshop.
* Cancellation 5 days in advance 50% of full amount refundable.
* Cancellation 3 or less days in advance, no funds refundable.
Please note you can’t use your purchased ticket for a future workshop; your ticket is valid for the workshop purchased only, as numbers are limited (and to avoid odd numbers in the kitchen when cooking in teams of 2’s).
THE PERFECT GIFT
If you’d like to purchase this workshop as a gift for someone else, insert their name as the attendee and use your own details at checkout. You can then email the tickets to them.