Fabulous Plantbased Cooking Workshop
October 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| R650
Need some veggie inspirations? Feel inspired to eat more veggies only to find you don’t know how to cook any of them? Want to cook VIBRANT VEGETARIAN FOOD?
Who this workshop is for?
- anyone wanting to move to a more vegetarian way of eating
- trying to go meatless a few days a week
- looking for quick and easy vegetarian recipes
- vegetarian family meal inspiration
This workshop is for you! I am a chef, home cook and working parent who have juggled two kitchens for the past 4 years, I have mastered the art of getting food on the table when you have little time and a hungry family staring at you.
In this jam packed workshop, I will be showing you QUICK & EASY plant based meal ideas which won’t break the bank. Expect a good mix of vibrant salads, soups and meals while giving you lots of kitchen and cooking tips.
In this hands on cooking workshop you will have a go at cooking your own fabulous meal to take home with you. Together we will taste, cook and chat all things food and flavour.
I will be showing & discussing
- everyday vegetarian cooking skills
- how to source good ingredients (without breaking the bank)
- weekday meal ideas
- how to add flavour to your food
- essential kitchen tools & ingredients
- lots of time saving tips
- a meal to take home with you
- a fabulous goodie bag
- kitchen cleanse voucher
- wine and tasters
A very relaxed evening – people of all cooking abilities are welcome, and I will keep the classes small to give plenty of chance for questions and individual guidance.