Cinnamon Almond Cookies (GF)
PREP TIME: 10mins
COOKING TIME: 15mins
These little gluten-free cookies are my friend Di’s recipe and they are so quick & easy to make and totally moorish. They crisp up as they cool down and sealed in a jar they stay crunchy. Coconut sugar has quite a distinct caramel taste, you can use brown sugar instead. So good!
A cup of tea is compulsory, chai tea would be amazing.
- 150g almond flour
- 250g almond butter
- 110g coconut sugar
- 60ml maple syrup
- 2tspns vanilla extract
- 1tspn ground cinnamon
- whole almonds to top each cookie
- Preheat oven to 160c. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the almond flour, almond butter, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll 1 tablespoon portion of the mixture into balls, flatten slightly with a fork and place on the tray. Don’t worry if the cookies are a bit crumbly. Press an almond into each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14min or deep golden. Allow to fully cool on the trays.
- Store in a sealed jar.