Snicker Bliss Balls
PREP TIME: 15mins
COOKING TIME: mins
Aah for me these are truly B L I S S as I could possibly sell my soul for a snicker bar. I don’t believe in healthy sugars in the end your body sees it, and processes it, as sugar, hence the category treat. So treat yourself, you are worth it!
Makes about 20 balls
Very easily halved & Perfect for the freezer
What you'll need:
- 24 (ish) Medjool Dates – pitted
- 1/2 cup (80g) Salted & Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup (25g) raw Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup (25g) Chunky Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 (25g) Cocoa Nibs *
- 1 cup (140g) Desiccated Coconut
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c
- Place the coconut on a baking tray and toast in the oven till fragrant and lightly golden, remove from the oven and tip coconut into a tupperware (you’ll be storing this in the fridge/freezer once the balls are rolled)
- Place the dates, peanut butter, peanuts, coconut oil & cocoa in a food processor and process for 2-3minutes or until mixture comes together and can be rolled easily.
- Roll a 20g (if you are precise!) or a generous tablespoon full of date mixture into a ball and roll into the toasted coconut, repeat till all the balls are rolled.
- I store my balls in the coconut in the fridge.
Cacao nibs are crushed cacao beans used as chocolate chips and it contains no diary making it suitable for vegans. I love the Superfoods brand who share my ethos for sustainable organic sourcing.